Before I completely lose my mind (the chaos of the season always creeps up on me), I want to make sure that I post which festivals I will be at this spring.
I'm looking forward to:
- chilly mornings packing the car before the sun is fully up
- scarfing down scalding breakfast sandwiches on the ride to the show (or eating them cold after I set up)
- forgetting at least half a dozen things, hopefully none of them vital to the day
- my first customer of the show!
- soaking up the sun and talking plants all day long :)
Here's what you can look forward to:
- new hypertufa designs and planters filled with lovely succulents and cacti
- hanging air plant displays
- glass centerpieces filled with air plant arrangements
- 100% soy candles blended with pure essential oils in vintage glass jars (new this year!!!)
- bouquets of seasonal flowers (also new this year!!!)
- + lots of other talented artists gathered in one place! And usually some delicious food trucks!
here's where I'll be setting up shop this spring:
April 10th - Chestnut Hill Clover Market (click here for more info)
April 24th - Bryn Mawr Clover Market (click here for more info)
April 30th - Downtown Glenside Arts Festival (click here for more info)
May 1st - Chestnut Hill Home & Garden Festival (click here for more info)
Looking forward to seeing lots of friends and new faces this year!